What Players Think of
Byrne's New Standard Book of Pool and
- "Marooned on a desert island with only a pool table? This is the book you
should have grabbed when the ship sank."
- "Chef Anton" Riniti, Twice U.S. Trick Shot Champion, Alta Loma,
- "Even after forty years of playing pool, I didn't know half of what was
explained in Byrne's Standard Book of Pool and Billiards. I can't begin to
explain how much I enjoyed it."
- Fred King, Jackson, Michigan
- "I'm disgusted with myself for not reading Byrne's Standard Book of Pool
and Billiards twenty years ago. My best years were wasted because I
thought I knew how to play pool. What a fool I was!"
- Anthony Motola, Fairview, New Jersey
- "The best book ever written on both pool and billiards. Should be on every
player's shelf between the Bible and Shakespeare."
- Michael Ian Shamos, billiard historian and Curator of The Billiard
Archive, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- "I can't imagine a more entertaining or well-written instructional book.
I've spent many happy hours poring over its pages."
- Gary Lechner, Sioux City, Iowa
- "Clear diagrams, great graphics, and a writing style that is both engaging
and deeply informed put this book in a class by itself. I recommend it
to all my students no matter how good they think they are."
- Fran Crimi, BCA Master Instructor, Crimi Billiard Academy, New York City,
- "Robert Byrne's book is the Bible! The definitive and complete work on all
the Games of pool and billiards, games I've been plying for fifty years!"
- Jerry Orbach, actor, Star of Law and Order
Other Books |
Copyright © 2014 Robert Byrne.
All rights reserved.
Please direct questions and comments about this site to